1 IP vanilla pudding mix (dry)
1 IP pancake mix, plain (dry)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. Stevia
1/3 C. liquid egg whites
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. olive oil
4 T. water
Ingredients: (Cinnamon and sugar topping)
1 ½ tsp. Stevia, or to taste
¼ – ½ tsp. Cinnamon, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins.
3. In a separate small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar topping.
3. Add liquid ingredients to the dry muffin ingredients; stir to mix.
4. Spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray; spoon batter into muffin tin making 4 muffins.
5. Bake 2 ½ minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle muffins with the cinnamon and sugar topping. Place back in the oven.
5. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Servings: 4 muffins = 2 unrestricted; 2 muffins = 1 unrestricted
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or http://www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the Phase 1 cookbook. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children and those in need of a nice meal on their plate every day.